Agreeing to the Terms and Conditions for staking online
These Terms and Conditions apply to, and govern your use of poolscompilers.com.ng , including all services, functionality, software made available via the Website. By registering on the Website and accepting these Terms and Conditions, you are entering into a legally binding agreement which incorporates our Privacy and Cookies Policy and the rules available via the Website. Specific Services may have their own terms and conditions (for example, in relation to a particular promotion or bonus) and those terms will also be incorporated into these Terms and Conditions once accepted by you. Please note that the terms and conditions for specific Services shall prevail in the event of any conflict between such terms and these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are a binding legal agreement between you and Forze Technologies Ltd, a company registered in Lagos State, Nigeria. References in these Terms and Conditions to "us", "our" or "we" are references to Forze Technologies Ltd, and references to "you" and "your" are to you as the end-user of the Website and/or the Services.
Our Staking Service
We only offer a channel through which you can stake pools online. All submitted stakes will be forwarded & confirmed with a promoter. We are not a pools promoter and do not offer pools promoter services.
Keys and system as service
The advanced method to secure quality draws is through Keys and System Settings. Nevertheless, by buying a key system, loading your system, you confirm that you understand that:
- Any analytics, forecast/prediction derived, implied or given are for indicator/information purpose only and there is NO guarantee that you will hit jackpot.
- The system may take a while to set or take very long to set and you will remain patient, till whenever it sets.
- Our service is not an incitement to gamble, you gamble willfully and are aware you may lose all your money. We will not accept liability for any loss or damage that may arise directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance on information from systems purchases.
- Every detail necessary to decide has been provided, you will not get any refund when you purchase on our website.
- Our system service is offered "as is", not error-free, users using our system as a service are doing so at their own risk.
Compliance with laws
You must be at least 18 years old to use the Website and/or the Services and to submit a stake. By opening an account with us, you confirm that you are aged 18 or older. Underage gambling is a criminal offence. The legality of pools betting varies between states. It is your responsibility to check that you are permitted to play in your state. Please gamble responsibly, if you think you may have a problem.
Deposits and Withdrawals
To deposit funds, you will need to deposit in any of our bank accounts, or by using your electronic card. We will credit your Account with your deposits and winnings. We are not a bank and we do not offer credit. The minimum deposit is 1,000 and you can only place transactions up to the amount available in your Account. Funds in your Account do not bear interest and are deemed to be advance payments for intended transactions. Monies will remain in your Account unless you submit an online request for the outstanding balance to be transferred to your personal bank account(Bank account must belong to you) registered with us. Once you have submitted an online request, you will receive a confirmation message that the transfer has been actioned and the balance of your Account will then clear to zero or the balance of the amount not withdrawn. If you reduce the balance of your Player Account down to zero, to place any further entries or bets you will need to transfer a minimum deposit of ?1,000 into your Account. Where funds are transferred they will leave us within 2 working days on which such transfer was requested and will be credited to your personal bank account registered with us. These funds will be subject to a clearance period determined by the bank (normally 3-5 working days).
Payments of Winnings
Subject to these Terms and Conditions, and depending on the method of play and payment, winnings due on your transactions will be either credited to your bank account or added to the balance of your Account once the relevant transaction has been settled. The Website has maximum winnings of ?2,500,000 per Account in any one week period. Winnings will usually be paid without you needing to make a claim and will be made within 3-5 working days from settlement of the individual game to which the winnings relate. If you believe that you have not received any winnings due to you then you should notify us as soon as possible and provide evidence for your claim. No claim for winnings may be made more than 1 week after the date on which the relevant event took place.
Whilst you are, and shall remain, responsible for any losses you incur as a result of your use of the Website and the Services, we take our commitment to responsible gambling seriously.
WARNING & DISCLAIMER
Pools is a high yield investment and like any other investments, you may lose all your money. Our site is offered "as is", not error-free and Forze Technologies Ltd shall not be liable for any loss or damages arising from using its product poolscompilers.com.ng. Users using our website is responsible for their risk.
Ads and Third-party Disclaimer
Poolscompilers.com.ng (Forze Technologies Ltd) does not endorse or guarantee 3rd party links. The products and services offered on 3rd party sites are not products of Forze Technologies Ltd. Linking to a website does not constitute an endorsement by poolscompilers.com.ng, or any of its employees, or the sponsors of the site or the products presented on the site. Other websites which you may link to from poolscompilers.com.ng site are not bound by poolscompilers.com.ng.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Website and the Services and supersede any and all prior agreements between you and us in respect of the same. We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time in order to reflect changes to the Website and/or the Services, including additional products or services offered by us or a third party. It is your sole responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions and any amendments to them each time you use the Website and/or the Services.
You are betting or gaming via an electronic form of communication and consequently you acknowledge that: you may be using a connection or equipment which is slower than the equipment used by others and this may affect your performance in time-critical events offered via the Website; and you may encounter system flaws, faults, errors or service interruption caused by unexpected flaws, faults or errors in the software, hardware or networks used to provide the Services and the Website. Where such flaws, faults or errors cause a Service to be interrupted or in circumstances where it cannot be restarted from exactly the same position without any detriment to you, we will take all reasonable steps to treat you in a fair manner. The Services may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons reasonably beyond our control. We will not be liable to you or to any other person in the event that all or any part of the Services are discontinued, modified or changed in any way. In the event of systems or communications errors relating to the generation of random numbers, bet settlement, match results or other element of the Services, we will not be liable to you as a result of any such errors and we reserve the right to void all bets on the draws or matches (as applicable) in question.
If you have a complaint or any enquiries or otherwise need to contact us in any way, you can do so by email and telephone using the details set out in the "Contact Us/About us" section.
Disclaimer & Errors
All our services is offered "as is", Our website and other instruments are not error free. You are using our services at your own risk. we will not be liable for any damages arising from error of any of our processes.
Your use of the Website
We reserve the right to suspend, modify, remove and/or add to the Services and/or to the Website at our sole discretion with immediate effect and without notice. We will not tolerate fraudulent activity. If, in our reasonable determination, you are found to have attempted to defraud us, any other user of the Website or any person in any way, including (but not limited to) payment fraud, or if we suspect you of fraudulent payment, including use of stolen credit cards, or any other fraudulent activity or prohibited transaction (including but not limited to money laundering), we reserve the right to suspend and/or close your Account, withhold any or all winnings and share information (together with your identity) with the police and other appropriate authorities. Please see our Privacy and Cookies Policy for further details. You must not misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to: the Website; the servers on which the Website is stored; or, any server, computer or database connected to the Website or used to provide the Services. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, we may close your Account and terminate these Terms and Conditions pursuant to the paragraph above. You agree that you will not use the Website and/or the Services in any way that may lead to the encouragement, procurement or carrying out of any criminal or unlawful activity or cause distress, harm or inconvenience to any other person.
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied or made available by us via the Website or otherwise to you shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website and utilized in the provision of the Services is made available by us to you for your own personal non-commercial use only. Any other use of such material and content is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit, tamper with or create derivative works of such material and content. The names, images and logos identifying us, our partners or other third parties and our/their products and services contained on the Website are proprietary marks and may not be reproduced or used.
Limitations and exclusions
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will:
1. Exclude or limit our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
2. Subject always to paragraph 1 above, we will not be responsible under these Terms and Conditions for any loss that could not have been reasonably expected by you and us at the time you registered with the Website or at the time you entered into a transaction with us (for example, any loss of income, business or profits or any information which is lost or corrupted) and, in any event, we will not be liable for any damage or loss suffered or incurred by you as a result of any use of the Website and/or the Services in breach of these Terms and Conditions (including any use of the Website and/or the Services for commercial or business purposes); failures caused by the equipment you use to access the Website and/or the Services or failures in any network (including failures by your internet service provider); any lost or delayed transactions (including as a result of technical failure); damage to your computer or for any loss or corruption of data that results from your use of the Website and/or the Services (and we cannot and do not guarantee that any files that you download are free from viruses, contamination or destructive features); or our cancellation or suspension of the Services in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. We do not guarantee which Services will be available on the Website. The Services and the Website are provided on an 'as is' and 'as available basis. We cannot promise that the Website and the Services will be free from errors or omissions nor that they will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition. We will provide the Services with the reasonable skill and care described in these Terms and Conditions. We do not make any other promises about how the Services will be provided to you or about your access to the Website. The Website may contain links to third party websites and services through advertising or otherwise. These links are provided for your ease of reference and convenience only. We have no control over those third party websites or services and are not responsible for their content. We do not endorse the material contained on their websites or services, and have no association with their operators. You agree that we will not be party to any transaction or contract with a third party that you may enter into and we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage which you may suffer by using those third party websites and services. You agree that you will not involve us in any dispute you may have with such third party websites and services. We are not responsible for any events beyond our reasonable control. We may suspend the Website and/or the Services or any part of them if, despite making reasonable efforts to do so, we are not able to provide that part of the Services and/or Website to you as a result of events beyond our reasonable control. However, if we suspend all or any part of the Services and/or the Website because of one of these events, we may refund to you any monies that you stake where the product for which such monies were staked is not available as a result of such an event.